The grapes are harvested by hand and then directly pressed in a pneumatic press. Alcoholic fermentation takes place entirely in French oak barrels, of which 40% are new. The lees are stirred (bâtonnage) occasionally during ageing, which lasts 11 months.
The grapes come from a parcel with shallow soil, known as « Les Forges », located to the west of the village of Meursault.
Golden highlights. Fruity on the nose, which often expresses notes of rhubarb. Big on the palate, with a great deal of fat on the finish and notes of grilled almonds.
Shellfish, white meat, foie gras.
Vintage 2012 :
- Silver medal concours général agricole de Paris 2014
- Guide Gault & Millau 2015 : 16/20
Vintage 2013 :
- Bronze medal concours des Grands Vins de France à Macon 2015
Vintage 2014 :
- Gold medal Decanter 2016 - 95 points
- Bronze medal IWC 2016
Vintage 2015 :
- Silver medal Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2017
- Silver medal Concours des Grands Vins de France de Mâcon 2017
- Bronze medal IWC 2017
- Gold medal Decanter 2017