The grapes are picked and sorted by hand. Maceration lasts around 3 weeks with 20-30% of the grapes whole. The wines are aged for 16-18 months in French oak barrels, of which around 40% are new.
Chambolle-Musigny are often described as feminine wines, with a great deal of finesse and delicacy. The soil composition and depth have been modified by the addition of white marl from the Orveau vale, situated behind the village.
Pleasant on the nose, the wine is bursting with red and black fruit and shows a lovely fresh character, typical of the appellation. The wine is structured yet delicate on the palate, with notes of mocha on the finish. Lovely length.
This wine is a good match for strong flavoured dishes.
Vintage 2010 :
- Silver medal concours général agricole de Paris 2013
- Silver medal concours des Féminalise 2012
- 14,5/20 Bourgogne Aujourd'hui
- 87/100 Wine Enthousiast 2013
Vintage 2011 :
- Silver medal concours général agricole de Paris 2014
- Gold Burgondia 2014
Vintage 2013 :
- Gold medal Decanter 2016 - 95 points
Vintage 2014 :
- Gold medal Decanter 2017
Vintage 2015 :
- Gold medal Féminalise 2018
- Silver medal Decanter 2018 - 90 points